|Target||Hit Location||D6 Result|
|Armoured Vehicle||Hull Front||Fire Starts||No Effect|
|Turret||Fire Starts||No Effect|
|Engine Deck||Fire Starts||No Effect|
|Throw Molotov cocktails as if they were grenades. Specify
the desired vehicle target location (turret, engine deck, etc.), then roll on the
grenade scatter table to see if a hit is scored. Any deviation result is a miss,
and the deviation distance is measured from the relevant edge of the vehicle.
If a hit is scored, roll a D6 against the selected target area to determine if
a fire starts.
Burning AFV need to be rolled for at the end of every turn:
1, 2, 3 = AFV brews up
Burning Soft Vehicles need to be rolled for at the end of every turn:
1, 2, 3 = Vehicle brews up
Booby Traps & Homemade Weapons
Homemade or improvised booby traps are unreliable devices, and they can be very dangerous to the user. Roll a D6 when booby traps are manipulated:
- Homemade bombs must be thrown for every time they are moved or carried: 1 or 2 = Accidental Explosion.
- In the move that a booby trap is set up, a D6 result of 1, 2 or 3 causes a premature explosion.
- Homemade traps may detonate prematuraly even after they are set up successfully. Roll each turn after set-up, and a D6 result of 1 or 2 detonates the trap.
- Homemade traps may be duds when they are triggered. A D6 result of 1, 2 or 3 indicates a dud trap, otherwise the trap explodes as intended.
- Homemade grenades must be thrown for: 1, 2, 3 = Explodes in Hand. If thrown successfully, dice again on landing: 1, 2, 3 = Dud Grenade.
- Homemade small arms fire with a -2 penalty on accuracy.
- Roll a D6 before firing: 1, 2, 3 = bolt-action weapon malfunctions.
- Roll a D6 after firing: 1, 2, 3 = automatic weapon jams.
Hellbores and Fougasses
Hellbores and Fougasses may only be set off remotely. Roll of 1, 2 = does not work. The blast area is 50″ long by 5″ wide, from its position. Targets may claim cover from the shrapnel content of the discharge, not from the fuel. Hits are considered napalm hits, also throw for shrapnel hits if a Hellbore.