This translation of our data protection declaration is for your information only. The legally binding document is the German version of same: http://www.figuren.miniatures.de/datenschutz.html
This data protection declaration informs you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as “data“) within the scope of this website, the YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXJ4PDwrBSjRo2VPj0l8TMA, the functions and content associated with it (hereinafter referred to as “online offer“).
The legal basis for data protection can be found in the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
ControllerIDL Software Publikations-
und Verlagsgesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
(0 61 51) 95 49 10 fon
(0 61 51) 9 51 80 40 fax (press releases by eMail please)
Definitions from Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
“personal data“, means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject“); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
“Processing“, any process carried out with or without the help of automated processes or any such series of processes in connection with personal data, e.g. collecting, recording, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or changing, reading out, querying, using, disclosing through transmission, distribution or another form of providing, comparing or linking, restricting, deleting or destroying, i.e. practically every handling personal data.
“Profiling“, any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or change of location.
“Pseudonymisation“, the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
“Controller“, the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
“Processor“, a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
“Third party“, a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
“Consent“ of the data subject, any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
Identification of Data Categories
In the following paragraphs we use category names for certain types of data:
- Personal Master Data, e.g. Title/Gender, First Name, Last Name
- Adress Data, e.g. Address, Postal Code, City
- Contact Details, e.g. Phone Number, eMail-Address
- Access Data, e.g. IP-Address, Browser-Type, Device Identifier
Access Data / Server Log Files
When you visit our online offer, the web hosting provider commissioned by us automatically processes access data which, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, is required for making the offer available. Server access logs contain the following data of website visitors:
- Bytes transmitted
- Useragent (Browser Information)
This data is not merged with other data sources. Server access logs are held by our web hosting provider for three days and then deleted. If there are specific indications of illegal use of the online offer (e.g. misuse, damaging interference in information systems, etc.), we reserve the right, in accordance with Art. 17 Para. 3 lit. e GDPR, to exclude the access data from deletion to assert, exercise or defend legal claims until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
Order processing by web hosting providers is based on Article 28 GDPR.
If you contact us by eMail, phone or on social media, we have a legitimate interest in processing the data contained in your inquiry (e.g. personal master data, address data and contact details) in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to process your contact request. We delete inquiries as soon as the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. In addition, the statutory retention requirements apply.
You may adjust your browser settings such that cookies are used in accordance with your personal preferences. In particular, it is possible to be informed about the setting of cookies, to only allow cookies selectively or generally exclude them, and to automatically delete all cookies when the browser is closed. We would like to point out that by deactivating cookies you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
Use of Google AdSense
(1) This website uses the Google AdSense online advertising service, which can be used to present advertising tailored to your interests. We are interested in showing you advertisements that may be of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, statistical information about you is collected, which is processed by our advertising partners. These advertisements can be recognized by the “Google ads” notification in the respective advertisement.
(2) When you visit our website, Google receives the information that you have accessed our website. To do this, Google uses a web beacon to set a cookie on your computer. The data mentioned under “Cookies“ of this data protection declaration will be transmitted. We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection and the storage period. Your data will be transferred to the USA and evaluated there. If you are logged in with your Google account, your data can be assigned directly to it. If you do not want your Google profile to be assigned, you must log out. It is possible that this data may be passed on to Google's contractual partners, third parties and authorities. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
This website does not display third-party ads via Google AdSense.
(3) You may prevent the installation of Google AdSense cookies in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies means that you will not receive any third-party advertisements; b) by deactivating the interest-based ads on Google via the link https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en-GB, noting that this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of those providers that are part of the DAA “YourAdChoices” self-regulatory campaign at https://youradchoices.com/control, noting that this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome browser via the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this online offer to their full extent.
Rights of Data Subjects
Right of access: you have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and other information listed in Art. 15 GDPR.
Right to object: you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions.
Right to rectification: according to Article 16 GDPR, you have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): according to Article 17 GDPR, you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, and we are obliged to delete personal data without undue delay if one of the reasons stated in Art. 17 (1) GDPR applies and the processing is not necessary for a purpose specified in Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR.
Right to withdraw your consent to data processing: where the processing of data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR. Withdrawing consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an eMail is sufficient: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to object: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for our company:
Der Hessische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Prof. Dr. Michael Ronellenfitsch
Should any of the above terms be or become invalid, this does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.